unable to access hotmail

I am unable to access Hotmail. Can somebody help me please?
2 answers Last reply
More about unable access hotmail

    Greetings,

    What happens when you try?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "shyam" <shyam.sreepada@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > I am unable to access Hotmail. Can somebody help me please?

    Jonathan, similar thing is happening to us. Cannot access hotmail or
    messenger. Had this happen a few weeks back. Thought it was the firewall
    and got some great info in here. Fixed if for while but now we have not
    access to any emails. When in messenger it allows us to log in and tell us
    we have xxx amount of emails with the popup in the tool bar and once you
    click on that to go to the inbox it says opening page and then it times out
    to page cannot be displayed. With hotmail it just gets to log in and then
    times out saying page cannot be displayed. We are using messenger 6.2 and
    have had lots of problems with it. Are using the windows security center and
    have XP. Can you help. Also friends can access our mail from their computer
    no problems.

    Thanks

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > What happens when you try?
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "shyam" <shyam.sreepada@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > > I am unable to access Hotmail. Can somebody help me please?

Hotmail Messenger Microsoft Windows XP