New Messenger

Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it working?

Joel
3 answers Last reply
More about messenger

    No matter what I do it won't install from the web and I can't download it
    either. Nobody in the newsgroup or at Microsoft has a clue as to why this is
    happening. I asked anyone to forward a copy of the download but that hasn't
    happened either.

    "Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it working?
    >
    > Joel

    Greetings Joel,

    Just fine ;)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it working?
    >
    > Joel

    I downloaded it ok and some of the functions are cool,
    like Handwriting your messages! But there was problems
    trying to access the games & Activities as everytime I
    clicked on this function I got a message saying this
    service was unavailable at this time althrough my freind
    who also has v.7 had no problems. But in the end I had to
    uninstall and revert back to 6.2 and everything worked
    again!! So I'll wait until they have ironed out all the
    problems...

    Steve

    Jonathan Kay.

    >"Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    >> Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it
    working?

    >> Joel
    >>

    >.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP