New Messenger

December 25, 2004 12:31:26 PM

Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it working?

Joel

More about : messenger

December 25, 2004 1:30:51 PM

No matter what I do it won't install from the web and I can't download it
either. Nobody in the newsgroup or at Microsoft has a clue as to why this is
happening. I asked anyone to forward a copy of the download but that hasn't
happened either.

"Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it working?
>
> Joel

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 3:53:28 PM

Greetings Joel,

Just fine ;)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Anyone tried the new Messenger Beta, if so how is it working?
>
> Joel

December 26, 2004 6:19:17 AM

I downloaded it ok and some of the functions are cool,
like Handwriting your messages! But there was problems
trying to access the games & Activities as everytime I
clicked on this function I got a message saying this
service was unavailable at this time althrough my freind
who also has v.7 had no problems. But in the end I had to
uninstall and revert back to 6.2 and everything worked
again!! So I'll wait until they have ironed out all the
problems...

Steve

Jonathan Kay.

!