I860

Just bought some I860s, What do I need to do or sign up for to track where
this phone has been during the course of a day. I need to track my
employees. I've logged into Nextel's website and can add/remove services,
just not sure what I need.

Thanks....Alan

--
www.maplesconstruction.com
Maples Construction LLC, Complete Site Work, Road Construction,

    Alan wrote:
    > Just bought some I860s, What do I need to do or sign up for to track
    > where this phone has been during the course of a day. I need to track
    > my employees. I've logged into Nextel's website and can add/remove
    > services, just not sure what I need.
    >
    > Thanks....Alan

    You need to subscribe to Mobile Locator. Costs extra.

Nextel Internet Service Providers