I860

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 30, 2005 11:23:19 PM

Just bought some I860s, What do I need to do or sign up for to track where
this phone has been during the course of a day. I need to track my
employees. I've logged into Nextel's website and can add/remove services,
just not sure what I need.

Thanks....Alan

--
www.maplesconstruction.com
Maples Construction LLC, Complete Site Work, Road Construction,

More about : i860

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 12:54:09 AM

Alan wrote:
> Just bought some I860s, What do I need to do or sign up for to track
> where this phone has been during the course of a day. I need to track
> my employees. I've logged into Nextel's website and can add/remove
> services, just not sure what I need.
>
> Thanks....Alan

You need to subscribe to Mobile Locator. Costs extra.
!