Opening MSN

Hy to everybody
When I open MSN from my Windows XP it doesn't ask the password but I would
it does.How I could do for that?
Thanks a lot
3 answers Last reply
More about opening

    Greetings Antoni,

    To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts
    in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
    under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
    the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:uHyX9jE7EHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Greetings Antoni,
    >
    > To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then,
    > click User Accounts
    > in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side
    > of the screen,
    > under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window
    > that opens, click
    > the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.

    Thank you very much

    Hi,

    No problem at all =)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Inbario" <antonio.barbaglia@virgilio.it> wrote in message

    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> Greetings Antoni,
    >>
    >> To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User
    >> Accounts
    >> in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
    >> under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
    >> the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
    >
    > Thank you very much

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP