Hy to everybody
When I open MSN from my Windows XP it doesn't ask the password but I would
it does.How I could do for that?
Thanks a lot

Greetings Antoni,

To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts
in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:uHyX9jE7EHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Greetings Antoni,
>
> To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then,
> click User Accounts
> in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side
> of the screen,
> under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window
> that opens, click
> the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.

Thank you very much

Hi,

No problem at all =)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Inbario" <antonio.barbaglia@virgilio.it> wrote in message

> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Greetings Antoni,
>>
>> To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User
>> Accounts
>> in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
>> under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
>> the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
>
> Thank you very much

TRENDING THREADS