Blocking on Messenger

Does anyone know where I can find a program that tells if someone is
blocking you on msn messenger? I know there is one I just don't know the
name or where to find it.

JG
1 answer Last reply
More about blocking messenger

    Greetings JG,

    There have been ways in the past to do this, however, most people have the "All users"
    setting in the Tools menu, Options, Privacy tab, set to the Block list and as such, these
    "block checkers" don't really work.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "JG" <inquiryonly@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can find a program that tells if someone is blocking you on msn
    > messenger? I know there is one I just don't know the name or where to find it.
    >
    > JG

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP