Blocking on Messenger

December 28, 2004 4:45:19 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a program that tells if someone is
blocking you on msn messenger? I know there is one I just don't know the
name or where to find it.

JG

More about : blocking messenger

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 1:42:25 PM

Greetings JG,

There have been ways in the past to do this, however, most people have the "All users"
setting in the Tools menu, Options, Privacy tab, set to the Block list and as such, these
"block checkers" don't really work.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

news:p U2Ad.200977$Np3.8376652@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...