Tab removal on Messenger 6.2

Can the tabs down the left side (such as Lavalife) be
removed and how?
2 answers Last reply
More about removal messenger

    Greetings Tundra,

    Sure can. Simply click the Tools menu, then Options, then Privacy tab, choose the "This is a
    shared computer so don't display my tabs" option and click OK.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "tundra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can the tabs down the left side (such as Lavalife) be
    > removed and how?

    Jonathan,
    Is there a way to do this on msn messenger 7 beta?

    One time I installed over 6.2 with this setting and the tabs were hidden,
    but now I did a clean install....

    any ideas?

    > Greetings Tundra,
    >
    > Sure can. Simply click the Tools menu, then Options, then Privacy tab,
    > choose the "This is a shared computer so don't display my tabs" option and
    > click OK.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "tundra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Can the tabs down the left side (such as Lavalife) be
    >> removed and how?

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP