MSN7 transfer files

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

cant send and recieve files over mesenger jonathan, any ideas?

using messenger 7.0.425 beta, i have msgpus installed. i try an send
something, nothing comes up on the reciepients screen. same vice versa.

helllllp!
zack :o)
2 answers Last reply
More about msn7 transfer files
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Greetings Zack,

    Have you tried just signing out and back in again? MSN Messenger 7 has some difficulty with
    sending invitations at times.
    Jonathan Kay
    Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    Associate Expert

    "Zack Whittaker" <zackwhittaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > cant send and recieve files over mesenger jonathan, any ideas?
    >
    > using messenger 7.0.425 beta, i have msgpus installed. i try an send
    > something, nothing comes up on the reciepients screen. same vice versa.
    >
    > helllllp!
    > zack :o)

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    yeh man, tried that. even tried a restart and nothing.
    today it works fine, but it just seems to do it when it wants.

    any more ideas? :op

    > Greetings Zack,
    >
    > Have you tried just signing out and back in again? MSN Messenger 7 has
    some difficulty with
    > sending invitations at times.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Zack Whittaker" <zackwhittaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > cant send and recieve files over mesenger jonathan, any ideas?
    > >
    > > using messenger 7.0.425 beta, i have msgpus installed. i try an send
    > > something, nothing comes up on the reciepients screen. same vice versa.
    > >
    > > helllllp!
    > > zack :o)

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP