Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

cant send and recieve files over mesenger jonathan, any ideas?

using messenger 7.0.425 beta, i have msgpus installed. i try an send
something, nothing comes up on the reciepients screen. same vice versa.

helllllp!
zack :eek:)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Greetings Zack,

Have you tried just signing out and back in again? MSN Messenger 7 has some difficulty with
sending invitations at times.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

"Zack Whittaker" <zackwhittaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> cant send and recieve files over mesenger jonathan, any ideas?
>
> using messenger 7.0.425 beta, i have msgpus installed. i try an send
> something, nothing comes up on the reciepients screen. same vice versa.
>
> helllllp!
> zack :eek:)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

yeh man, tried that. even tried a restart and nothing.
today it works fine, but it just seems to do it when it wants.

any more ideas? :eek:p