Card game maker?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Does anyone happen to know if there is a freeware solitare program that
allows you to add your own images to the cards/and-or/background? Many
thanks in advance! BTW- thanks to Vegard for the numerous solitare games he
has assembled onto his website ;0) (my wifey says you need to add one for
the women too). EEEWWW!!!
Dino
5 answers Last reply
More about card game maker
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Dino wrote:
    > Does anyone happen to know if there is a freeware solitare program that
    > allows you to add your own images to the cards/and-or/background? Many
    > thanks in advance! BTW- thanks to Vegard for the numerous solitare games he
    > has assembled onto his website ;0) (my wifey says you need to add one for
    > the women too). EEEWWW!!!
    > Dino

    Thanks, Dino, for the nice words! :-)
    The question is easy to answer:

    Wiz Solitaire, Bikini Solitaire, SolKan Solitaire (all have their own
    formats; Wiz also supports RKP)

    RKP games: AS-Solitaire and REKO's Klondike Deluxe 5.0 Beta
    Regard rkp/reko, see here: http://www.rekonet.org/

    See their entries on my Freeware Solitaire page:
    http://solitaire.vegard2.no/

    or perhaps here:
    http://home.halden.net/vkp/cardsets.html

    Off topic - here is also some shareware games which you can create
    cardsets to: Hardwood Solitaire, Mikes Cards, Solitaire City. It's also
    possible to make sets to SolSuite and Pretty Good Solitaire.

    Good luck to you!

    Regarding 'for the women' - are you referring to my 'adult solitaire'
    site? I have not been able to find any games with nude/naked men...
    http://adultsolitaire.vegard2.no/ - 18+ only!

    regards from vegard krog petersen
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Thank you for the links Vegard- saved your site to my favorites... will be
    checking them out this afternoon.
    Dino
    "Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dino wrote:
    >> Does anyone happen to know if there is a freeware solitare program that
    >> allows you to add your own images to the cards/and-or/background? Many
    >> thanks in advance! BTW- thanks to Vegard for the numerous solitare games
    >> he has assembled onto his website ;0) (my wifey says you need to add one
    >> for the women too). EEEWWW!!!
    >> Dino
    >
    > Thanks, Dino, for the nice words! :-)
    > The question is easy to answer:
    >
    > Wiz Solitaire, Bikini Solitaire, SolKan Solitaire (all have their own
    > formats; Wiz also supports RKP)
    >
    > RKP games: AS-Solitaire and REKO's Klondike Deluxe 5.0 Beta
    > Regard rkp/reko, see here: http://www.rekonet.org/
    >
    > See their entries on my Freeware Solitaire page:
    > http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
    >
    > or perhaps here:
    > http://home.halden.net/vkp/cardsets.html
    >
    > Off topic - here is also some shareware games which you can create
    > cardsets to: Hardwood Solitaire, Mikes Cards, Solitaire City. It's also
    > possible to make sets to SolSuite and Pretty Good Solitaire.
    >
    > Good luck to you!
    >
    > Regarding 'for the women' - are you referring to my 'adult solitaire'
    > site? I have not been able to find any games with nude/naked men...
    > http://adultsolitaire.vegard2.no/ - 18+ only!
    >
    > regards from vegard krog petersen

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Dino wrote:
    > Thank you for the links Vegard- saved your site to my favorites... will be
    > checking them out this afternoon.
    > Dino
    > "Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Dino wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone happen to know if there is a freeware solitare program that
    >>>allows you to add your own images to the cards/and-or/background? Many
    >>>thanks in advance! BTW- thanks to Vegard for the numerous solitare games
    >>>he has assembled onto his website ;0) (my wifey says you need to add one
    >>>for the women too). EEEWWW!!!
    >>>Dino
    >>
    >>Thanks, Dino, for the nice words! :-)
    >>The question is easy to answer:
    >>
    >>Wiz Solitaire, Bikini Solitaire, SolKan Solitaire (all have their own
    >>formats; Wiz also supports RKP)
    >>
    >>RKP games: AS-Solitaire and REKO's Klondike Deluxe 5.0 Beta
    >>Regard rkp/reko, see here: http://www.rekonet.org/
    >>
    >>See their entries on my Freeware Solitaire page:
    >>http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
    >>
    >>or perhaps here:
    >>http://home.halden.net/vkp/cardsets.html
    >>
    >>Off topic - here is also some shareware games which you can create
    >>cardsets to: Hardwood Solitaire, Mikes Cards, Solitaire City. It's also
    >>possible to make sets to SolSuite and Pretty Good Solitaire.
    >>
    >>Good luck to you!
    >>
    >>Regarding 'for the women' - are you referring to my 'adult solitaire'
    >>site? I have not been able to find any games with nude/naked men...
    >>http://adultsolitaire.vegard2.no/ - 18+ only!
    >>
    >>regards from vegard krog petersen

    As an extension of this ... is there a program that helps you create the
    card game itself (ie define sets of rules) as well as card images, backs?
    ..... maybe this is just moving into the realms of a complete programming
    language, but I thought it worth asking.

    tia
    DW
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    DW skrev:

    >>> See their entries on my Freeware Solitaire page:
    >>> http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
    >
    > As an extension of this ... is there a program that helps you create the
    > card game itself (ie define sets of rules) as well as card images, backs?
    > .... maybe this is just moving into the realms of a complete programming
    > language, but I thought it worth asking.
    >
    > tia DW

    In several of the games mentioned on my site you can customize the
    existing games/rules and make your own cardgame...

    CMT Solitaire, Solitaire Deluxe, SolKan Solitaire, Solo.

    Good luck!

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Hi, Dino

    BVS Solitaire Collection http://www.bvssolitaire.com allows to create
    custom card backs. It's also possible to create new card sets for BVS
    Solitaire Collection. And it allows to customize the existing games
    rules thus creating new solitaire variations.

    1st Free Solitaire http://www.free-solitaire-download.com (lite
    version of BVS Solitaire Collection) also allows to create custom card
    backs.

    -
    Regards,
    John