Mapquest findme or Mobile locator

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 31, 2005 11:41:00 PM

Which is better, I'm trying Mapquest findme and when I log in it doesn't
show but half of the places the phone has been. Definitely not updating
enough.

Thanks...Alan

--
www.maplesconstruction.com
Maples Construction LLC, Complete Site Work, Road Construction,

Mobile Locator doesn't track unless you manually "ping". Look at
TelenavTrack as an option, or xora.

!