Trend micro virus scanning with hotmail downloads

Tags:
  • Trend Micro
  • Windows XP
December 29, 2004 10:01:05 PM

Greetings - within the last week I am unable to download files that have been
sent to me by clients. These files have an extension of .qbb and are
QuickBooks back up files. Many clients upload these files to me and since
the "trend micro" conversion from McAfee I am unable to download these files.
Being an accountant and it being "year-end" this has put a serious damper on
my ability to view client files. Can you help me?

More about : trend micro virus scanning hotmail downloads

December 30, 2004 12:29:16 AM

Ask the tech support folks at 'trend micro'.

"golfguy146" <golfguy146@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Greetings - within the last week I am unable to download files that have
> been
> sent to me by clients. These files have an extension of .qbb and are
> QuickBooks back up files. Many clients upload these files to me and since
> the "trend micro" conversion from McAfee I am unable to download these
> files.
> Being an accountant and it being "year-end" this has put a serious damper
> on
> my ability to view client files. Can you help me?
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 5:03:50 PM

"Jerry1" wrote:
> Ask the tech support folks at 'trend micro'.
>
> "golfguy146" <golfguy146@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> > Greetings - within the last week I am unable to download
> files that have
> > been
> > sent to me by clients. These files have an extension of
> .qbb and are
> > QuickBooks back up files. Many clients upload these files
> to me and since
> > the "trend micro" conversion from McAfee I am unable to
> download these
> > files.
> > Being an accountant and it being "year-end" this has put a
> serious damper
> > on
> > my ability to view client files. Can you help me?

Have them zip them?

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Messenger-Trend-micro-viru...