Whiteboard doesnt work

Hi there , I am using MSN messenger 7 Beta and I can not
get Whiteboard to work , I am using a linksys WRT54GS ,
do I need to forward ports to allow the extra features of
MSN messenger ? I could not get whiteboard to work with
v6 either . Any help would be greatly appreciated .
1 answer Last reply
More about whiteboard doesnt work

    Greetings Revhead,

    No, you do not need to forward ports (and by doing so, won't help). What you need to do is
    turn on UPnP support in the routers' configuration, then reboot and try again.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Revhead" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there , I am using MSN messenger 7 Beta and I can not
    > get Whiteboard to work , I am using a linksys WRT54GS ,
    > do I need to forward ports to allow the extra features of
    > MSN messenger ? I could not get whiteboard to work with
    > v6 either . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Windows XP