Messenger and Mozilla Thunderbird

Can Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger work if I am using Mozilla browser and
Thunderbird mail programme? I have had heaps of trouble since changing to
Mozilla. Have also lost my defrag , but suspect that is a separate issue......
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger mozilla thunderbird

    Greetings Lyn,

    Should work just fine, they're not really related.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Lyn" <Lyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger work if I am using Mozilla browser and
    > Thunderbird mail programme? I have had heaps of trouble since changing to
    > Mozilla. Have also lost my defrag , but suspect that is a separate issue......

Messenger Mozilla Thunderbird Windows XP