Messenger and Mozilla Thunderbird

January 2, 2005 5:27:02 AM

Can Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger work if I am using Mozilla browser and
Thunderbird mail programme? I have had heaps of trouble since changing to
Mozilla. Have also lost my defrag , but suspect that is a separate issue......
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:53:11 PM

Greetings Lyn,

Should work just fine, they're not really related.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!