Using default browser with MSN messenger

MSN messenger 6.2 and 7.0 beta insists on using IE for opening links.
However I use AVANT BROWSER.
How do I fix it so the pages open up in avant?

Thanks

Greetings Kenny,

Actually the last version of 6.2 and 7.0 should open links within your default browser. The
only exception is Hotmail which will open in IE exclusively.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> MSN messenger 6.2 and 7.0 beta insists on using IE for opening links.
> However I use AVANT BROWSER.
> How do I fix it so the pages open up in avant?
>
> Thanks

I do not mean opening hotmail... but opening links other people send me in
the chats

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> MSN messenger 6.2 and 7.0 beta insists on using IE for opening links.
> However I use AVANT BROWSER.
> How do I fix it so the pages open up in avant?
>
> Thanks

its not working.....with avant!
I found out the way to make hotmail open in avant (via a plugin of Messenger
plus!),
but not links sent by others.

It must be a problem with avant becuase it is alot like explorer.

Do you have any idea how I can resolve this?