Please wait while redirecting to hotsnail...

hotsnail???

escargot?

They actually confess that the service is slow...LOL

Greetings,

That's a typo in Stuffplug, not Messenger.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> hotsnail???
>
> escargot?
>
> They actually confess that the service is slow...LOL

I am so totally sure thats not a typo there...lol

> Greetings,
>
> That's a typo in Stuffplug, not Messenger.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>> hotsnail???
>>
>> escargot?
>>
>> They actually confess that the service is slow...LOL

No comment ;)

>I am so totally sure thats not a typo there...lol
>

> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote in message
>> Greetings,
>>
>> That's a typo in Stuffplug, not Messenger.
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Associate Expert
>>
>> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>>> hotsnail???
>>>
>>> escargot?
>>>
>>> They actually confess that the service is slow...LOL

Hehe yeah I remember asking Jonathan about this.

It's to do with 'Stuffplug' in your MSGPLUS.
Go througth the Stuffplug settings, and there will be an option (I honestly
cant remember which) which is an obvious one, redirect or something. Untick
that, and Stuffplug will no longer intervene.

Hotsnail... probably there little joke.

Sir Zack Whittaker