Verifying my E Mail address for Messenger

Joined Messenger as a novice user and was sent the verification E Mail -
which did not appear to arrive in the E Mail box. Realised after a week or
two that message had been delivered to SPAM box - by which time E Mail was
deleted. How do I verify my E Mail address without the E Mail containing the
link - and therefore stop additional text on messages (E Mail not verified)
and continual pop ups asking me to verify?

Greetings,

There is no way to actually verify without the e-mail, you'll need to request another e-mail
from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Jonjomon" <Jonjomon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Joined Messenger as a novice user and was sent the verification E Mail -
> which did not appear to arrive in the E Mail box. Realised after a week or
> two that message had been delivered to SPAM box - by which time E Mail was
> deleted. How do I verify my E Mail address without the E Mail containing the
> link - and therefore stop additional text on messages (E Mail not verified)
> and continual pop ups asking me to verify?

Hi,

Glad to hear it =)