Verifying my E Mail address for Messenger

Joined Messenger as a novice user and was sent the verification E Mail -
which did not appear to arrive in the E Mail box. Realised after a week or
two that message had been delivered to SPAM box - by which time E Mail was
deleted. How do I verify my E Mail address without the E Mail containing the
link - and therefore stop additional text on messages (E Mail not verified)
and continual pop ups asking me to verify?
2 answers Last reply
More about verifying mail address messenger

    Greetings,

    There is no way to actually verify without the e-mail, you'll need to request another e-mail
    from Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jonjomon" <Jonjomon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Joined Messenger as a novice user and was sent the verification E Mail -
    > which did not appear to arrive in the E Mail box. Realised after a week or
    > two that message had been delivered to SPAM box - by which time E Mail was
    > deleted. How do I verify my E Mail address without the E Mail containing the
    > link - and therefore stop additional text on messages (E Mail not verified)
    > and continual pop ups asking me to verify?

    Hi,

    Glad to hear it =)

    > Thanks Jonathan! That is a great help and I should be ok now!
    >
    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings,
    >>
    >> There is no way to actually verify without the e-mail, you'll need to request another
    >> e-mail
    >> from Passport Services:
    >> http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    >> Jonathan Kay
    >> Associate Expert
    >>
    >> "Jonjomon" <Jonjomon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Joined Messenger as a novice user and was sent the verification E Mail -
    >> > which did not appear to arrive in the E Mail box. Realised after a week or
    >> > two that message had been delivered to SPAM box - by which time E Mail was
    >> > deleted. How do I verify my E Mail address without the E Mail containing the
    >> > link - and therefore stop additional text on messages (E Mail not verified)
    >> > and continual pop ups asking me to verify?

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP