Verify Password

I just started using Windows Messenger recently and it keeps telling me I
need to verify my email address. The problem is I do not have (or have
possible deleted) the email from "Passport Member Services" in order to
verify the email address. If I click File then "Verify My E-mail address"
it keeps telling me to check for the email in my inbox but I never get the
email. I'm 100% certain that the email address is entered correctly and is
valid. Is there a way to get it to resend the email so I can verify it?
Thanks.

--
_______________________
Steve Huff

    Greetings Steve,

    To have the verification e-mail resent to you, simply request another one from Passport
    Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Steve Huff" <null@huffs.us> wrote in message news:k_KCd.330307$HA.163114@attbi_s01...
    >I just started using Windows Messenger recently and it keeps telling me I need to verify my
    >email address. The problem is I do not have (or have possible deleted) the email from
    >"Passport Member Services" in order to verify the email address. If I click File then
    >"Verify My E-mail address" it keeps telling me to check for the email in my inbox but I
    >never get the email. I'm 100% certain that the email address is entered correctly and is
    >valid. Is there a way to get it to resend the email so I can verify it? Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > _______________________
    > Steve Huff
    > http://www.huffs.us
    > Generic email: null(removethis)@huffs.us

    Thanks for the help - worked out perfectly.

    -Steve

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings Steve,
    >
    > To have the verification e-mail resent to you, simply request another one from Passport
    > Services:
    > http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Steve Huff" <null@huffs.us> wrote in message news:k_KCd.330307$HA.163114@attbi_s01...
    > >I just started using Windows Messenger recently and it keeps telling me I need to verify my
    > >email address. The problem is I do not have (or have possible deleted) the email from
    > >"Passport Member Services" in order to verify the email address. If I click File then
    > >"Verify My E-mail address" it keeps telling me to check for the email in my inbox but I
    > >never get the email. I'm 100% certain that the email address is entered correctly and is
    > >valid. Is there a way to get it to resend the email so I can verify it? Thanks.
    > >
    > > --
    > > _______________________
    > > Steve Huff
    > > http://www.huffs.us
    > > Generic email: null(removethis)@huffs.us

    Hi Steve,

    Great =)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Steve Huff" <SteveHuff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the help - worked out perfectly.
    >
    > -Steve
    >
    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings Steve,
    >>
    >> To have the verification e-mail resent to you, simply request another one from Passport
    >> Services:
    >> http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    >> Jonathan Kay
    >> Associate Expert
    >>
    >> "Steve Huff" <null@huffs.us> wrote in message news:k_KCd.330307$HA.163114@attbi_s01...
    >> >I just started using Windows Messenger recently and it keeps telling me I need to verify
    >> >my
    >> >email address. The problem is I do not have (or have possible deleted) the email from
    >> >"Passport Member Services" in order to verify the email address. If I click File then
    >> >"Verify My E-mail address" it keeps telling me to check for the email in my inbox but I
    >> >never get the email. I'm 100% certain that the email address is entered correctly and is
    >> >valid. Is there a way to get it to resend the email so I can verify it? Thanks.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Steve Huff
    >> > http://www.huffs.us
    >> > Generic email: null(removethis)@huffs.us