Stamp display

When I chirp up my wife's i90, the stamp display on the outside and on
the inside of who is calling disappears before she can get it of the
clip. Any way to change display time? I don't have a manual.

Thanks
Keith
2 answers Last reply
More about stamp display
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    If you goto the settings screen and then goto advanced hit ok then
    select Return to Home... set the time in there. Or thats how its done
    on my I730

    Keith wrote:
    > When I chirp up my wife's i90, the stamp display on the outside and on
    > the inside of who is calling disappears before she can get it of the
    > clip. Any way to change display time? I don't have a manual.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Keith
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    All you have to do is press down arrow to see last person contacting
    (call or D/C) to the phone.

    I top post because it is easier to read in newsreader

    Keith wrote:
    > When I chirp up my wife's i90, the stamp display on the outside and on
    > the inside of who is calling disappears before she can get it of the
    > clip. Any way to change display time? I don't have a manual.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Keith

Nextel Internet Service Providers Displays