Stamp display

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 5, 2005 12:31:24 AM

When I chirp up my wife's i90, the stamp display on the outside and on
the inside of who is calling disappears before she can get it of the
clip. Any way to change display time? I don't have a manual.

Thanks
Keith

More about : stamp display

August 8, 2005 10:07:12 PM

If you goto the settings screen and then goto advanced hit ok then
select Return to Home... set the time in there. Or thats how its done
on my I730

Keith wrote:
> When I chirp up my wife's i90, the stamp display on the outside and on
> the inside of who is calling disappears before she can get it of the
> clip. Any way to change display time? I don't have a manual.
>
> Thanks
> Keith
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 12:38:33 AM

All you have to do is press down arrow to see last person contacting
(call or D/C) to the phone.

I top post because it is easier to read in newsreader

!