I do not receive the e-mail for identity confirmation

I loose the really first confirmation and now, everytime a order a new
confirmation e-mail I do not receive any.

Suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about receive mail identity confirmation

    Greetings Nao,

    Have you requested another verification e-mail from Passport Services? You can do so here:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Nao" <Nao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I loose the really first confirmation and now, everytime a order a new
    > confirmation e-mail I do not receive any.
    >
    > Suggestions?

    Thank you for your answer Jonathan,

    But something really strange is happening... I've tried everything including
    ordering a new e-mail confirmation, cancelling the subscribing and creating
    again, etc.

    I've tried also to subscribe with another e-mail and it worked.

    So the problem is I can't receive an e-mail confirmation to my really
    prioritary e-mail address. I cancelled my anti-spam features, etc. but no
    way.

    Do you think possible there is a mistake on PASSPORT.NET systems? (my
    e-mail is like this xyz@myprovider.com.br I mean only three letters before @)

    Another question, is it possible that someone is receiving the confirmation
    instead of me?

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings Nao,
    >
    > Have you requested another verification e-mail from Passport Services? You can do so here:
    > http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Nao" <Nao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I loose the really first confirmation and now, everytime a order a new
    > > confirmation e-mail I do not receive any.
    > >
    > > Suggestions?

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP