how to clear logon history???

On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses
5 answers Last reply
More about clear logon history

    Greetings Mike,

    To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

    Jonathan,
    Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
    -Mike

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings Mike,
    >
    > To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    > User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    > the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    > opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    > (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    > screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

    Hi Mike,

    Glad to hear it =)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    > Jonathan,
    > Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
    > -Mike
    >
    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings Mike,
    >>
    >> To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    >> User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    >> the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    >> opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    >> (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    >> screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    >> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    >> Jonathan Kay
    >> Associate Expert
    >>
    >> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

    Thank you its easy when you know how !!!

    "Mike" wrote:

    > Jonathan,
    > Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
    > -Mike
    >
    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > Greetings Mike,
    > >
    > > To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    > > User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    > > the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    > > opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    > > (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    > > screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    > > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    > > Jonathan Kay
    > > Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
    > > Associate Expert
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
    > > Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
    > > All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
    > > You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
    > >
    > > "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

    Hi,

    Yes it is :)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "nardibacardi" <nardibacardi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thank you its easy when you know how !!!
    >
    > "Mike" wrote:
    >
    >> Jonathan,
    >> Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
    >> -Mike
    >>
    >> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
    >>
    >> > Greetings Mike,
    >> >
    >> > To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then,
    >> > click
    >> > User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side
    >> > of
    >> > the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window
    >> > that
    >> > opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    >> > (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    >> > screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    >> > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    >> > Jonathan Kay
    >> > Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
    >> > Associate Expert
    >> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
    >> > Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
    >> > All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
    >> > You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
    >> >
    >> > "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP