how to clear logon history???

January 7, 2005 6:55:02 PM

On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

More about : clear logon history

Anonymous
January 8, 2005 7:46:32 PM

Greetings Mike,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

> On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses
January 8, 2005 9:15:01 PM

Jonathan,
Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
-Mike

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings Mike,
>
> To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
> User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
> the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
> opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
> (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
> screenshots on this procedure, see here:
> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

January 9, 2005 6:44:56 PM

Hi Mike,

Glad to hear it =)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

> Jonathan,
> Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
> -Mike
>
> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Greetings Mike,
>>
>> To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
>> User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
>> the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
>> opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
>> (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
>> screenshots on this procedure, see here:
>> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Associate Expert
>>
>> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 4:07:03 PM

Thank you its easy when you know how !!!

"Mike" wrote:

> Jonathan,
> Thank you very much.... It work like a champ
> -Mike
>
> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Greetings Mike,
> >
> > To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
> > User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
> > the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
> > opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
> > (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
> > screenshots on this procedure, see here:
> > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
> > Jonathan Kay
> > Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
> > Associate Expert
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
> > Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
> > All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
> > You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
> >
> > "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > On the login window, how can I clear the drop down list of junk email addresses

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 7:45:54 PM

Hi,

Yes it is :)