win messenger 4.5 and msn messenger 7.0 beta

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I am having a problem establishing an audio connection with another user. i
used the audio/video wizard and it reports everything is fine. i can record
from my mic, i know its working. i can make an audio and video connection
with the other person. the video works fine, we see each other. I can hear
the audio from the other person, but they can't hear me. nothing is muted,
and i can see my green bar move when i talk, but still nothing. i tried win
xp mess 4.5 and the new beta, both same problems. any ideas.

Thanks

Chris,
I have a similar problem, in that I can talk (audio connection), with
another user, AS LONG AS HE INITIATES THE REQUEST. If I initiate the audio
request, it is rejected. Try having the other user initiate the request. I
hope someone will get you an answer, it might help me also.
Don