E-Mail Verification

January 9, 2005 8:53:12 PM

Whenever I logon I get an alert telling me that my email
address has not been verified. It says I should click on
a link in an email message in my inbox. The problem is
that I have no email from Microsoft in my inbox.

How do I verify my email address?

More about : mail verification

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 12:25:29 AM

Greetings Lionel,

You'll need to request another verification e-mail from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!