abutment

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2002
I am trying to get the onboard lan working. I have installed the drivers and all I get is a yellow blinking light. I know that my lan connection is OK. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

villalta

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
Are you running with Windows XP?? I have another thread I'm working on that details a Dragon+ nightmare. I've had not luck with the SOYO MOBO...

pat

Expert
which drivers are you using for the LAN with XP. The ones that are installed by Win XP works just fine.

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!

villalta

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
Could be the mobo. My first dragon gave me all kinds of problems. It was having problems with more that one vid card. Then the sound had problems but that was due to ops error. My second dragon was perfect. XP picked up everything just perfectly, wierd??? You might have the network card disabled in the bios. You probably thought of this already but its all I can thinks of. XP should have picked up the network card without any problems. How many vid card are in your system? Give us the specs...

pat

Expert
Well, I have just one video card, a radeon. I have the LAn enabled in the bios, I've been using it with my cousin's network. Is it listed in the device manager? And have you installed the 4-in-1 drivers. You need them even with WinXP.

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!