E-mail Address not verified Windows messenger

January 12, 2005 11:13:03 PM

I get this following the E-mail address of one of my Windows Messenger
contacts.
ruckmn@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified)

How do I remove (E-mail Address Not Verified) ?

Thanks,
Don
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 7:40:09 PM

Greetings Don,

The only way to "remove" this is to verify your e-mail address. To have your e-mail address
verified, you need to click on the verification e-mail sent to you by Passport Services. If
you no longer have this e-mail or never received it, you'll need to request another one from
Passport Services here:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert