E-mail Address not verified Windows messenger

I get this following the E-mail address of one of my Windows Messenger
contacts.
ruckmn@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified)

How do I remove (E-mail Address Not Verified) ?

Thanks,
Don
1 answer Last reply
More about mail address verified windows messenger

    Greetings Don,

    The only way to "remove" this is to verify your e-mail address. To have your e-mail address
    verified, you need to click on the verification e-mail sent to you by Passport Services. If
    you no longer have this e-mail or never received it, you'll need to request another one from
    Passport Services here:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "RUCKDR" <RUCKDR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get this following the E-mail address of one of my Windows Messenger
    > contacts.
    > ruckmn@yahoo.com (E-mail Address Not Verified)
    >
    > How do I remove (E-mail Address Not Verified) ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP