msn messenger error 0x81000370

January 13, 2005 7:31:36 AM

I have been going through my whole computer trying to
figure out how to get into msn messenger, for almost a
week now, I the advice you gave to "Scotty" and did
everything except change my pass word, I have the net
passport thing, and it works for my msn page. I do not
know what else I am overlooking. I am ready to give up on
msn and go to Yahoo pretty soon, but I have way too much
time invested in the stupid thing. Can someone fix this?
Thanks, Tom
!