Make Windows Messenger 5.1 default to SIP?

geoff

I've been trying to repackage windows messenger 5.1 to default to SIP instead
of giving my users the three options when they sign in. Is there any way to
do this? My normal repackaging techniques arent working, and I cant find any
information on what needs to be modified to make this happen. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Geoff,

I too wish to deploy on a enterprise network and am looking for either
a re-packager type tool like the office toolkit or other that can
create a MST or allow us to tweak the installation of the MSI for the
application to setup the user account using SIP (for exchange etc) and
per user settings.

James

--
JimmyZ