(Email adress not verified)

Hello, I have a lot of people in my contact list, that show the (email
adress not verified) Message beside their name. They all use the messenger
that comes with windows XP (not the msn messenger). Now unfortunatedly some
of them just got their first computer in their life and they basically don't
know how to do it. Is there maybe a simple "tutorial" (with images that
show where to click and what to do next) around that I could show them how
to verify their emailadress ? I haven`t found anything in the net and I
really can`t remember how I verified my emailadress back then.
1 answer Last reply
More about email adress verified

    Greetings Bonk,

    For them to verify their addresses, they'll need to click the verification link in the
    verification e-mail they'll receive from Passport Services. If they didn't get it, or
    deleted it, they'll need to request another one from Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "bonk" <schwertfischtrombose@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > Hello, I have a lot of people in my contact list, that show the (email
    > adress not verified) Message beside their name. They all use the messenger
    > that comes with windows XP (not the msn messenger). Now unfortunatedly some
    > of them just got their first computer in their life and they basically don't
    > know how to do it. Is there maybe a simple "tutorial" (with images that
    > show where to click and what to do next) around that I could show them how
    > to verify their emailadress ? I haven`t found anything in the net and I
    > really can`t remember how I verified my emailadress back then.

Windows XP