Can Msn Messenger 6.2 automatically answer audio and / or ..

Can Msn Messenger 6.2 automatically answer audio and / or video request from
certain contacts?

So say i request an audio chat with someone can that other person's msn
messenger automatically accept the audio call INSTEAD of selcting accept,
and also can it not open up a chat window?

or should i use another program because i basically i want to talk to other
users on my small LAN network and it seems kinda silly to route it thru a
server 5000 miles away )

thanks Guru's

Greetings Henry,

Messenger Plus! (http://www.msgplus.net) adds support for invitations (including audio/video)
to be automatically accepted (and yes, you can restrict per contact). This option can be
found by clicking the Plus! menu in the main Messenger window, then Preferences, then Instant
Messages, and check the 'Automatically accept requests by default' option.

Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Henry1" <Henry1@mail2me.com> wrote in message
> Can Msn Messenger 6.2 automatically answer audio and / or video request from certain
> contacts?
>
> So say i request an audio chat with someone can that other person's msn messenger
> automatically accept the audio call INSTEAD of selcting accept, and also can it not open up
> a chat window?
>
> or should i use another program because i basically i want to talk to other users on my
> small LAN network and it seems kinda silly to route it thru a server 5000 miles away )
>

> thanks Guru's

thanks, it works good, though i had a problem with it automatically loading
it wouldn't, mabye because i run scotty the watch dog and ad-watch in real
time, so I had to add plus to the startup folder and remove the last word
autopen otherwise it always opens the messenger main window but now opens as
normal with just the tray icon