Lab 13 for Raptor

Last response: in Network Providers
August 8, 2005 11:15:56 PM

I have Lab 13 patch for Raptor... any takers?

More about : lab raptor

August 8, 2005 11:15:57 PM

NeonHomer wrote:
> I have Lab 13 patch for Raptor... any takers?

Ill take. Email me Cdsinc@gmail.com
August 8, 2005 11:15:57 PM

NeonHomer wrote:
> Apparently, Lab is not a patch. (As I was told by someone). However, I
> have tested this "patch" and it will allow timer changes, SN, and ESN
> changes.
>
> What else is Lab supposed to do so I can make sure?
>
> On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:15:56 GMT, NeonHomer
> <neonhomerWHEELS@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I have Lab 13 patch for Raptor... any takers?

Its my understanding thats all it does... makes it possible to change
the esn serial and timers
Related resources
August 8, 2005 11:15:57 PM

I have heard that Super Depot Was almost like LAB. Can you send it to
me cdsinc@gmail.com and I will send you raptor
NeonHomer wrote:
> Apparently, my version will not save the CP when you change the SN or
> ESN. You can save it with the timers changed.
>
> So basically this is Super Depot...
> On 8 Aug 2005 16:21:03 -0700, "Mack" <cdsinc@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >NeonHomer wrote:
> >> Apparently, Lab is not a patch. (As I was told by someone). However, I
> >> have tested this "patch" and it will allow timer changes, SN, and ESN
> >> changes.
> >>
> >> What else is Lab supposed to do so I can make sure?

> >Its my understanding thats all it does... makes it possible to change
> >the esn serial and timers
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:24:04 AM

Apparently, Lab is not a patch. (As I was told by someone). However, I
have tested this "patch" and it will allow timer changes, SN, and ESN
changes.

What else is Lab supposed to do so I can make sure?

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:15:56 GMT, NeonHomer
<neonhomerWHEELS@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have Lab 13 patch for Raptor... any takers?
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:48:48 AM

Apparently, my version will not save the CP when you change the SN or
ESN. You can save it with the timers changed.

So basically this is Super Depot...
On 8 Aug 2005 16:21:03 -0700, "Mack" <cdsinc@gmail.com> wrote:

>NeonHomer wrote:
>> Apparently, Lab is not a patch. (As I was told by someone). However, I
>> have tested this "patch" and it will allow timer changes, SN, and ESN
>> changes.
>>
>> What else is Lab supposed to do so I can make sure?
>>
>> On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:15:56 GMT, NeonHomer
>> <neonhomerWHEELS@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I have Lab 13 patch for Raptor... any takers?
>
>Its my understanding thats all it does... makes it possible to change
>the esn serial and timers
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:03:59 AM

hi! can you send it to djtincho@hotmail.com please?
also if you got any locked version of anything that you want to crack
send it to ;)
thanks

--
djtincho
August 9, 2005 3:17:18 PM

anyone want to trade somethin i have depot12, superdepot 14 , lab12 and
raptor pro

aim: xuntouchable215x
email: xuntouchable215x@aol.com

--
xuntouchable215x
Anonymous

Mack Wrote:
> I have heard that Super Depot Was almost like LAB. Can you send it to
> me cdsinc@gmail.com and I will send you raptor
> NeonHomer wrote:-
> Apparently, my version will not save the CP when you change the SN or
> ESN. You can save it with the timers changed.
>
> So basically this is Super Depot...
> On 8 Aug 2005 16:21:03 -0700, "Mack" cdsinc@gmail.com wrote:
> -
>
> NeonHomer wrote:-
> Apparently, Lab is not a patch. (As I was told by someone). However,
> have tested this "patch" and it will allow timer changes, SN, and
> ESN
> changes.
>
> What else is Lab supposed to do so I can make sure?
>
> On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:15:56 GMT, NeonHomer
> neonhomerWHEELS@gmail.com wrote:
>
> I have Lab 13 patch for Raptor... any takers?-
>
> Its my understanding thats all it does... makes it possible to change
> the esn serial and timers--I have lab 13 the real version.and u can save the modded cp after that.
Can i get raptor 4 my lab 13?

--
FATBOYZ4LIFE
Anonymous

xuntouchable215x Wrote:
> anyone want to trade somethin i have depot12, superdepot 14 , lab12 and
> raptor pro
>
> aim: xuntouchable215x
> email: xuntouchable215x@aol.com
>

> --
> xuntouchable215x
i got lab 13 and this **** is tuff it works good can do almost anything
reset timers all that save and load into the phone. give it 2 u 4 raptor
pro. email me at jose_m_rosado@hotmail.com

--
FATBOYZ4LIFE
Anonymous

I have everthing. Including raptor, raptor pro, depots, etc. All for
trade. pm me with offers.

--
lakeoffire
August 13, 2005 8:35:18 AM

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

lakeoffire Wrote:
> I have all of them including depot 15
>

> --
> lakeoffire

when did that come out

--
daddy43205
August 14, 2005 11:28:49 AM

there is a difference. you just have a Super Depot file that someone named
Lab.
"djtincho" <djtincho.1tqva0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
news:D jtincho.1tqva0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

> wich must be the difference between super depot and lab?
> couse i found no differences..
>

> --
> djtincho

August 14, 2005 9:02:39 PM

Lab you can change ANYTHING in the phone, including the ESN and SN.

Superdepot will NOT LET YOU save the file or let you write the CP to
the phone when you change ESN or SN. However, it will let you change
the timers.

If all you are interested in doing is mods to Nextel phones, Depot
will do just fine.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 02:45:34 -0500, djtincho
<djtincho.1tqva0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>wich must be the difference between super depot and lab?
>couse i found no differences..
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 9:02:40 PM

Super will allow you to change the timers yes but it will not let you
change the lifetime radio timer.

--
lakeoffire
August 14, 2005 10:05:23 PM

i cracked superdepot to allow to save the modded cp.. but when you try
to open the cp, it say┬┤s that the cp is corrupt.. anyone have lab? so i
send the cp to see if lab open the modded cp?

--
djtincho
August 14, 2005 11:17:39 PM

It wont?

My version of SuperDepot will..... However, I have not written it to
the phone to see if it ACTUALLY changes it or not.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:09:49 -0500, lakeoffire
<lakeoffire.1trnqz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>Super will allow you to change the timers yes but it will not let you
>change the lifetime radio timer.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 11:17:40 PM

Yes it makes you think that it has in the CP. But when you write it to
the phone and go to Menu, Timers, Radio Lifetime. It will still be
there. All others are zero including the total usage. There is a
complete seperate box for the radio timer in lab.

--
lakeoffire
August 15, 2005 12:18:52 AM

lakeoffire Wrote:
> Super will allow you to change the timers yes but it will not let you
> change the lifetime radio timer.
>

> --
> lakeoffire

thats not true i have superdepot 14 in the carrier file and it lets me
change lifetime radio timer and all the timers are editable and savable
cause i have done it b4 by the way is there a carrier 15 out if there
is a depot 15 or was you just kidding

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

My version of SD 13 also allows timer changes....

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:18:52 +0100, daddy43205
<daddy43205.1ts0vo@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote:

>lakeoffire Wrote:
>> Super will allow you to change the timers yes but it will not let you
>> change the lifetime radio timer.
>>

>> --
>> lakeoffire
>> Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
>> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t184559.html
>
>thats not true i have superdepot 14 in the carrier file and it lets me
>change lifetime radio timer and all the timers are editable and savable
>cause i have done it b4 by the way is there a carrier 15 out if there
>is a depot 15 or was you just kidding
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 5:36:09 AM

lakeoffire Wrote:
> Yes it makes you think that it has in the CP. But when you write it to
> the phone and go to Menu, Timers, Radio Lifetime. It will still be
> there. All others are zero including the total usage. There is a
> complete seperate box for the radio timer in lab.
>

> --
> lakeoffire

oh well i still got lab to do all of this even though i never use it.

where is the imei number located in super depot 14

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

I don't kid. It is out. And a true super depot _does_not_ change the
radio lifetime timer.

--
lakeoffire
August 16, 2005 7:25:06 PM

I think the ESN is the IMEI. Not really sure...

And to the person who said the TRUE SuperDepot will not change
lifetimers.... then explain why mine does?

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:36:09 +0100, daddy43205
<daddy43205.1tsbzn@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote:

>lakeoffire Wrote:
>> Yes it makes you think that it has in the CP. But when you write it to
>> the phone and go to Menu, Timers, Radio Lifetime. It will still be
>> there. All others are zero including the total usage. There is a
>> complete seperate box for the radio timer in lab.
>>

>> --
>> lakeoffire
>> Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
>> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t184559.html
>
>oh well i still got lab to do all of this even though i never use it.
>
>where is the imei number located in super depot 14
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 7:25:07 PM

NeonHomer Wrote:
> And to the person who said the TRUE SuperDepot will not change
> lifetimers.... then explain why mine does?
Super Depot does change lifetime timers. However it does not change the
radio timer. It the CP when you are modding it in Super Depot, it
appears that it has changed all timers. But once written to the phone
it has changed all but the Radio Timer. As you stated above:
NeonHomer Wrote:
> However, I have not written it to
> the phone to see if it ACTUALLY changes it or not.
So that said how are you able to argue this? As I have stated since the
first post. Once written to the phone all timers have changed except the
radio lifetime. I can help the fact that it was made that way. Speak to
the original builder if you doubt me. I have no more reason to argue
this with you.

--
lakeoffire
August 16, 2005 7:25:08 PM

Super Depot does not change the DC lifetimer. it can be edited in the CP
but when it is written to the phone it goes back to the way it was
"lakeoffire" <lakeoffire.1tv7iz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> NeonHomer Wrote:
> > And to the person who said the TRUE SuperDepot will not change
> > lifetimers.... then explain why mine does?
> Super Depot does change lifetime timers. However it does not change the
> radio timer. It the CP when you are modding it in Super Depot, it
> appears that it has changed all timers. But once written to the phone
> it has changed all but the Radio Timer. As you stated above:
> NeonHomer Wrote:
> > However, I have not written it to
> > the phone to see if it ACTUALLY changes it or not.
> So that said how are you able to argue this? As I have stated since the
> first post. Once written to the phone all timers have changed except the
> radio lifetime. I can help the fact that it was made that way. Speak to
> the original builder if you doubt me. I have no more reason to argue
> this with you.
>

> --
> lakeoffire

August 17, 2005 12:04:01 AM

If you want to argue it or not. It doesnt matter...

I went back and tried it..... it works..... I had already done
it......

When you hit #, *, Menu, Right Arrow, and go to Total Usage, that
should be the life timer.

Maybe my version is different. I dont know. I can do it.

DONE|

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:09:00 -0500, lakeoffire
<lakeoffire.1tv7iz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>NeonHomer Wrote:
>> And to the person who said the TRUE SuperDepot will not change
>> lifetimers.... then explain why mine does?
>Super Depot does change lifetime timers. However it does not change the
>radio timer. It the CP when you are modding it in Super Depot, it
>appears that it has changed all timers. But once written to the phone
>it has changed all but the Radio Timer. As you stated above:
>NeonHomer Wrote:
>> However, I have not written it to
>> the phone to see if it ACTUALLY changes it or not.
>So that said how are you able to argue this? As I have stated since the
>first post. Once written to the phone all timers have changed except the
>radio lifetime. I can help the fact that it was made that way. Speak to
>the original builder if you doubt me. I have no more reason to argue
>this with you.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 1:23:35 AM

NeonHomer Wrote:
> If you want to argue it or not. It doesnt matter...
>
> I went back and tried it..... it works..... I had already done
> it......
>
> When you hit #, *, Menu, Right Arrow, and go to Total Usage, that
> should be the life timer.
>
> Maybe my version is different. I dont know. I can do it.
>
> DONE|

Read and learn. The total usage timer you speak of is changed yes.
(#,*,menu,>) But if you now go to menu, call timers, and look at the
DC/GC Lifetime Timer. It has not changed. It is a way to know if
someone has reset the total usage timer. The phone lifetime timer that
is located in the same menu as the DC/GC lifetime timer, will also be
changed. Those are the only 2 timers that can be changed with super
depot. The Total Usage that is located in #,*,menu,> and the phone
lifetime that is loacted in Menu, call timers. The radio or DC/GC
lifetime is not changed, it is impossible. If you have a stand alone
version of Labb then it is but with your little patcher it is not.
As you said \/

--
lakeoffire
August 18, 2005 4:48:35 AM

I do stand corrected. After I wrote this, I went back to check the
other timers, and they have not been changed. I didnt think of these
timers, as when you have a phone swapped, they look at the #*Menu
Right arrow timer, not the timers menu (why I dont know, would seem
easier.)

I do stand corrected.

!