Changing personal email address

January 18, 2005 3:14:01 PM

I need to change my email address that I am currently
using within my MSN messenger profile, and can't find
where to do this. Can anyone help? Cheers.
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 8:53:01 PM

open ur msn window

1.find TOOL
below tool there is a genaral option that after personal profile ...
then u will see " change e-mail and password"

click to change then ok//
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 8:55:02 PM

change profile

TOOL --> personal profile,,,,,,,,, will see it
!