Changing personal email address

I need to change my email address that I am currently
using within my MSN messenger profile, and can't find
where to do this. Can anyone help? Cheers.
2 answers Last reply
More about changing personal email address

    open ur msn window

    1.find TOOL
    below tool there is a genaral option that after personal profile ...
    then u will see " change e-mail and password"

    click to change then ok//

    change profile

    TOOL --> personal profile,,,,,,,,, will see it

Messenger Email MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP