question about XP professional

JGM

Distinguished
May 13, 2001

Hi,
Could someone please help me out and tell me if XP professional includes
microsoft outlook.

"JGM" <JGM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:385CA37D-3354-4F54-AF30-93556BF7C1D3@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> Could someone please help me out and tell me if XP professional includes
> microsoft outlook.

No, it does not. It does include Outlook Express, which is different than Outlook 2003. In order to get Outlook 2003, you'll need to buy Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition at a minimum.

carl

Greetings JGM,

Windows XP includes Outlook Express, but not Microsoft Outlook.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert