DC #'s

Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
country Like 158 is for Fla
Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site

Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "Mark A. Boyd" > wrote

    > On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:49:27 GMT, A wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
    > > country Like 158 is for Fla
    > > Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
    >
    > Are you sure about that? I know somebody in FL with a 186 DC prefix and
    two
    > people who got their phones in OK with DCs starting with 158. Oddly
    enough,
    > they both moved to FL recently.

    Nextel makes you move to FL if you have a DC starting with 158 ?:^>
    I live in FL and can confirm you on the 186 DC prefix. At least in NW
    FL its 186.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    A wrote:
    > Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
    > country Like 158 is for Fla
    > Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
    >
    > Thanks

    158-162
    154-155 FLA Panhandle

    --
    "*-344-*Never Forgotten"
    Is for the New York City Firemen who lost their lives on September 11,2001.

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:43:00 -0400, Glenn Klein <Glenn@hotmail.net>
    wrote:

    >A wrote:
    >> Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
    >> country Like 158 is for Fla
    >> Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >158-162
    >154-155 FLA Panhandle

    130 - Detroit Metro Area (SE Michigan)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Glenn Klein wrote:
    > A wrote:
    >> Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
    >> country Like 158 is for Fla
    >> Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > 158-162
    > 154-155 FLA Panhandle

    154 -155 also Atlanta, GA

    --

    Jo
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Upstate NY 178*

Nextel Internet Service Providers