DC #'s

Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
country Like 158 is for Fla
Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site

Thanks

"Mark A. Boyd" > wrote

> On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:49:27 GMT, A wrote:
>
> > Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
> > country Like 158 is for Fla
> > Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
>
> Are you sure about that? I know somebody in FL with a 186 DC prefix and
two
> people who got their phones in OK with DCs starting with 158. Oddly
enough,
> they both moved to FL recently.

Nextel makes you move to FL if you have a DC starting with 158 ?:^>
I live in FL and can confirm you on the 186 DC prefix. At least in NW
FL its 186.

A wrote:
> Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
> country Like 158 is for Fla
> Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
>
> Thanks

158-162
154-155 FLA Panhandle

--
"*-344-*Never Forgotten"
Is for the New York City Firemen who lost their lives on September 11,2001.

Cordata

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2005

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:43:00 -0400, Glenn Klein <Glenn@hotmail.net>
wrote:

>A wrote:
>> Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
>> country Like 158 is for Fla
>> Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>158-162
>154-155 FLA Panhandle

130 - Detroit Metro Area (SE Michigan)

joann

Glenn Klein wrote:
> A wrote:
>> Anyone have a link for what DC's are used for different parts of the
>> country Like 158 is for Fla
>> Nextel used to have it but I can not find it on the Nextel site
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> 158-162
> 154-155 FLA Panhandle

154 -155 also Atlanta, GA