My 'sent messages' always shows 'no sent messages'. Why
is this? Even when I have just sent a message and want to
review what I have sent it says I have NO SENT
MESSAGES..HELP.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Caroline,
Try OE>Tools>Options>Send make sure there is a check in the box "Save a copy
of sent messages in the "Sent Items" folder.