Windows Messenger - Send text msg from some other programs

Hi,

I am using Windows Messenger 5.0. I used to login through MS Exchange IM &
..NET
I have created one group.

In one of my program I get daily announcements in text file.
I want to send that announcements to that windows messenger group.

Is there any way to do? I want to send only that announcement not the text
file.
That is from my external program I want to send messages only to the Windows
Messgenger Group.

Sisa
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger send text programs

    I use MSN Messenger and it lists the people in my contact list, and i've
    recently categorised them into groups for people at my school, in MSN
    Hotmail. If you have a HOTMAIL account, you could create a group. Other
    companies do it too! like Yahoo! or Lycos, etc... but MSN Hotmail should pick
    up your contacts.

    "Sisa" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using Windows Messenger 5.0. I used to login through MS Exchange IM &
    > .NET
    > I have created one group.
    >
    > In one of my program I get daily announcements in text file.
    > I want to send that announcements to that windows messenger group.
    >
    > Is there any way to do? I want to send only that announcement not the text
    > file.
    > That is from my external program I want to send messages only to the Windows
    > Messgenger Group.
    >
    > Sisa

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP