Windows Messenger 5.1 Language Pack

January 20, 2005 9:39:09 AM

Dear Sir(s)

Is there a language pack for Windows Messenger 5.1. I have the task of
integrating Windows Messenger 5.1 for our customers at Siemens Germany. They
want to have the package in both languages English an German. SO if there is
a language pack, then I can install it after the installation of Windows
Messenger, and in this case I don't have to configure two Windows Messenger
packages.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Best regards from Germany
--
Youssef Merjaneh
Anonymous

Greetings,

Well there's a MUI pack:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a4...

Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Youssef Merjaneh" <YoussefMerjaneh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Sir(s)
>
> Is there a language pack for Windows Messenger 5.1. I have the task of
> integrating Windows Messenger 5.1 for our customers at Siemens Germany. They
> want to have the package in both languages English an German. SO if there is
> a language pack, then I can install it after the installation of Windows
> Messenger, and in this case I don't have to configure two Windows Messenger
> packages.
>
> Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
>
> Best regards from Germany
> --
> Youssef Merjaneh

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 3:28:31 AM

Dear Mr. Kay,

Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded the MUI package for windows
Messenger 5.1 and I have installed it too.
Can you please guide me to how can I change the language of the user
interface?
I saw only the new MUI folders with the help files and the language
dlls inside. But there is no shortcut, or a menu option in windows
messenger to change the language, which means I have to replace the
English files with the German files for example manually.
Regards
Youssef Merjaneh
!