Windows Messenger 5.1 Language Pack

Dear Sir(s)

Is there a language pack for Windows Messenger 5.1. I have the task of
integrating Windows Messenger 5.1 for our customers at Siemens Germany. They
want to have the package in both languages English an German. SO if there is
a language pack, then I can install it after the installation of Windows
Messenger, and in this case I don't have to configure two Windows Messenger
packages.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Best regards from Germany
--
Youssef Merjaneh
2 answers Last reply

    Greetings,

    Well there's a MUI pack:
    http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a4816899-e092-4305-bdd4-290e65f734a4

    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Youssef Merjaneh" <YoussefMerjaneh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Sir(s)
    >
    > Is there a language pack for Windows Messenger 5.1. I have the task of
    > integrating Windows Messenger 5.1 for our customers at Siemens Germany. They
    > want to have the package in both languages English an German. SO if there is
    > a language pack, then I can install it after the installation of Windows
    > Messenger, and in this case I don't have to configure two Windows Messenger
    > packages.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
    >
    > Best regards from Germany
    > --
    > Youssef Merjaneh

    Dear Mr. Kay,

    Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded the MUI package for windows
    Messenger 5.1 and I have installed it too.
    Can you please guide me to how can I change the language of the user
    interface?
    I saw only the new MUI folders with the help files and the language
    dlls inside. But there is no shortcut, or a menu option in windows
    messenger to change the language, which means I have to replace the
    English files with the German files for example manually.
    Regards
    Youssef Merjaneh

Configuration Messenger Microsoft Windows XP