i use Msn Messenger + plus - can i have the chat / vid acc..

i use Msn Messenger + plus - can i have the chat / vid accept window open up
automatically on my monitor when someone starts a web cam request from me?
Right now i just get the 2 seconds popup window and the chat / vid accept
window opens but it's Minimized and flashes, i would like that minimized
window tp open or the popup to stay pop-uped till i click it? Is it
possible, even with the plus??? I have the

windows xp all the latest patches etc even for messenger.

Thanks again messenger GODs ))
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger chat

    I'm sure you can Henry!! - I'm not really that experienced, but I think you
    could change something in REGEDIT - keep asking and add my comment, coz I'm
    sure it's possible!!!

    "Henry1" wrote:

    > i use Msn Messenger + plus - can i have the chat / vid accept window open up
    > automatically on my monitor when someone starts a web cam request from me?
    > Right now i just get the 2 seconds popup window and the chat / vid accept
    > window opens but it's Minimized and flashes, i would like that minimized
    > window tp open or the popup to stay pop-uped till i click it? Is it
    > possible, even with the plus??? I have the
    >
    > windows xp all the latest patches etc even for messenger.
    >
    > Thanks again messenger GODs ))

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP