How to verify my email address?

I lost the email that had the link to verify may email address? How can I get
a new email?
--
Adrian
1 answer Last reply

    Greetings Adrian,

    You'll need to request another one from Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Adrian Samson" <AdrianSamson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I lost the email that had the link to verify may email address? How can I get
    > a new email?
    > --
    > Adrian

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP