Im giving the latest depot for free.

Hey people. Im hosting all versions of depot unlocked on my site. I
actually only included the newer ones. I am looking for an unlocked
version of raptor pro to put on my site. my site link is
http://diablo.xs3.com

Please if you have Raptor pro please send it to me so i can place it
onto my website. Thanks. My email is diablomodz@gmail.com and my
AIM sn is tonidiablo

--
tonidiablo

i really do not reccomend that you do that you could go to jail for this
hosting illegal software and some stupid person is going to mess up
there phone and blame you for it i reccomend you do some trading for
raptor pro but i have raptor pro locked you can have it and see if
youcan get some one to unlock it 4 you

tonidiablo Wrote:
> Hey people. Im hosting all versions of depot unlocked on my site. I
> actually only included the newer ones. I am looking for an unlocked
> version of raptor pro to put on my site. my site link is
> http://diablo.xs3.com
>
> Please if you have Raptor pro please send it to me so i can place it
> onto my website. Thanks. My email is diablomodz@gmail.com and my
> AIM sn is tonidiablo
>

> --
> tonidiablo

daddy43205

daddy43205 Wrote:
> i really do not reccomend that you do that you could go to jail for
> this
> hosting illegal software and some stupid person is going to mess up
> there phone and blame you for it i reccomend you do some trading for
> raptor pro but i have raptor pro locked you can have it and see if
> youcan get some one to unlock it 4 you
>
> tonidiablo Wrote:
> > Hey people. Im hosting all versions of depot unlocked on my site.
> > actually only included the newer ones. I am looking for an unlocked
> > version of raptor pro to put on my site. my site link is
> > http://diablo.xs3.com
> >
> > Please if you have Raptor pro please send it to me so i can place it
> > onto my website. Thanks. My email is diablomodz@gmail.com and my
> > AIM sn is tonidiablo
> >

> > --
> > tonidiablo

> > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
> > View this thread: http://tinyurl.com/bbofl
>

> --
> daddy43205

hey man. thanks for letting me know i can go to jail.. but the thing
is i used fake info and spoofed my ip when making the site. the only
thing that is real is my name and there is lots of people with the same
name lol

About the locked Raptor Pro. Sure please send it to me and I will try
to unlock it. thanks man, im on AIM at tonidiablo and my email is
diablomodz@gmail.com if you want to send it. thanks again

--
tonidiablo

tonidiablo Wrote:
> About the locked Raptor Pro. Sure please send it to me and I will try
> to unlock it. Judge the wisdom of sending something to someone who has used fake info
and spoofed an IP to post illegal material for yourself :laugh:... no
offense tonidiablo - just basic wisdom ;)

--
jeaniesing

jeaniesing Wrote:
> Judge the wisdom of sending something to someone who has used fake info
> and spoofed an IP to post illegal material for yourself :laugh:... no
> offense tonidiablo - just basic wisdom ;)

Im just trying to cover my ass man. No one else has the balls to host
this stuff.

If Moto wont let us buy it we steal it

lol

What i ment by spoof. I created the site at my job. So they logged my
works IP Address.

The fake info I used is some fake address.

I dont want no $15,000 fines.

--
tonidiablo

Jobine Wrote:
> i already have raptor pro but is lock with armadillo 3.78.
> if you know how remove that, let me know...
>
> i just know how remotly unlock phone, but I need Raptor Pro UNLOCK
>

> --
> Jobine

Can you teach have to remotly unlock nextels....Got RP......

--
antivirus1

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

no email........jobine
"Jobine" <Jobine.1tph9y@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> I send you a email...
> let me know the result
>

> --
> Jobine

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

I delete the previous read...I deleted the title