  • Messenger
  • Camcorders
  • Windows XP
January 24, 2005 2:58:30 AM

i have a panasonic dv camcorder with firewire. i get video preview
when opeining audio tuning wizard in windows messenger 4.7 on win xp
sp2. but when starting a video conf. with someone on the line, i see
no video.

please help

hib2@starpower.net

More about : video fior firewire camcorder

Anonymous
January 24, 2005 9:10:06 PM

Greetings,

Are you trying to use the video in MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger (I know you said the
wizard in Windows Messenger, but your wording makes me question it)?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"hib" <hib2@starpower.net> wrote in message
>i have a panasonic dv camcorder with firewire. i get video preview
> when opeining audio tuning wizard in windows messenger 4.7 on win xp
> sp2. but when starting a video conf. with someone on the line, i see
> no video.
>
> please help
>
> hib2@starpower.net

Anonymous
January 26, 2005 11:50:19 PM

I am using windows messenger 4.7.

when i use audio tuning i can see my video camera image.

when i invite someone else to a video confernece and thy accept, a
video window opens up. i cannot get the picture in picture option
because it is greyed out.

!