problem downloading msn please help

teresa

i am trying to download msn it says.............an error has occurred during
the intstallation of assembly microsoft windows
networking,rtcdll,type=win32,version=5.2.2.1,pubickeytoken=6595b64144ccf,processorArchitecture=x86.
Please refer to help and suppot for more information hresult:0x80070002.
now the thing is i had it on my computer but yesterday morning came on the
computer and it no longer to be found on here. Looked under add and remove
programs and its not in the list anymore. Can some one please help me with
this. Then it also says msn messenger setup has failed with error code 1603

Greetings Teresa,

Do you have Ad Watch running (it's part of AdAware)? If so, turn it off and then run the
setup again.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Teresa" <Teresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am trying to download msn it says.............an error has occurred during
> the intstallation of assembly microsoft windows
> networking,rtcdll,type=win32,version=5.2.2.1,pubickeytoken=6595b64144ccf,processorArchitecture=x86.
> Please refer to help and suppot for more information hresult:0x80070002.
> now the thing is i had it on my computer but yesterday morning came on the
> computer and it no longer to be found on here. Looked under add and remove
> programs and its not in the list anymore. Can some one please help me with
> this. Then it also says msn messenger setup has failed with error code 1603

teresa

well i did a search on computer and as it looks there is no adaware on my
computer, but i do have zonealarm could that be the problem and if so how do
i fix that