MSN Messenger and Hotmail Problems

Every time I get onto MSN messenger it will not only logoff on it's own
but kick my entire connection off. I wind up having to call my ISP
service line and getting back on:-(!!!
I am also having problems getting into my hotmail account!! Some one
help me, PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAASSEE

--
waytoolaytnow

Why use msn messenger at all,its really designed to be used with internet
explorer on msn (a dial-up ISP),you should delete msn messenger,download
and reinstall messenger 4.7 for xp,you can also go to downloads at microsoft,
use the scroll bar,scroll to windows messenger,dwnload 4.7,then look for
msn add-in.This lets you use the benifits of msn messenger w/o installing it.