Sony Camcorder in Windows Messenger

January 25, 2005 12:37:51 PM

hi,
I am running Windows Messenger 4.7.2009 on WinXpPro (without service
packs Sp1 or Sp2).
When I connect my Sony Camcorder DCR-PC105 thru firewire, Device Manager
recognizes it and shows no conflict but Windows Messenger Tuning wizard does
not see it. How can I correct this problem.
-ram
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 5:07:36 PM

I was recently checking into using my camcorder as webcam. You might
want to check out this web site for more info :

http://tinyurl.com/3t3hh

Hope this helps! Please post here again...good or bad!

--
grizzlyBaer