Sony Camcorder in Windows Messenger

hi,
I am running Windows Messenger 4.7.2009 on WinXpPro (without service
packs Sp1 or Sp2).
When I connect my Sony Camcorder DCR-PC105 thru firewire, Device Manager
recognizes it and shows no conflict but Windows Messenger Tuning wizard does
not see it. How can I correct this problem.
-ram
1 answer Last reply
More about sony camcorder windows messenger

    I was recently checking into using my camcorder as webcam. You might
    want to check out this web site for more info :

    http://tinyurl.com/3t3hh

    Hope this helps! Please post here again...good or bad!

    --
    grizzlyBaer

Sony Messenger Camcorders Windows XP