Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

Hi

I want to figure out how to disable the send files
function in MSN Messenger, if this can be done.

I figure that there must be a registry key or GPO that can
be assigned to disable the Send Files Button.

Any Ideas?

Greetings Grant,

There is no GPO setting in MSN Messenger to remove this.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert