Is Multicast of Audio/Video supported in Windows Messenger

I want to establish a Audio/Video conference between multiple users. I am
using LCS server 2005. Is it possible through multicasting using RTC client
SDK or any other ways.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about multicast audio video supported windows messenger

    Greetings Jim,

    The current version of RTC doesn't support multipoint conversations sadly. There are a few
    solutions from Radvision and others which you could add to gain this functionality however
    (but at a significant cost).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to establish a Audio/Video conference between multiple users. I am
    > using LCS server 2005. Is it possible through multicasting using RTC client
    > SDK or any other ways.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

Audio Messenger Microsoft Windows XP