Is Multicast of Audio/Video supported in Windows Messenger

Jim

I want to establish a Audio/Video conference between multiple users. I am
using LCS server 2005. Is it possible through multicasting using RTC client
SDK or any other ways.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Greetings Jim,

The current version of RTC doesn't support multipoint conversations sadly. There are a few
solutions from Radvision and others which you could add to gain this functionality however
(but at a significant cost).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert