Is Multicast of Audio/Video supported in Windows Messenger

January 25, 2005 6:45:02 AM

I want to establish a Audio/Video conference between multiple users. I am
using LCS server 2005. Is it possible through multicasting using RTC client
SDK or any other ways.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 5:58:34 PM

Greetings Jim,

The current version of RTC doesn't support multipoint conversations sadly. There are a few
solutions from Radvision and others which you could add to gain this functionality however
(but at a significant cost).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!