Soltek SL-75DRV & SONIC FURY Problems

G

i am at present having a few problems with my Sonic Fury sound card. i have installed it on a Soltek Sl-75drv, the problem is when the computer is booted up 75% of the time it tells me that it has found new hardware, then it will ask me to install the driver. if i press cancel and load windows the computer boots normally but wihtout sound. if i restart the computer, it will boot as normal and the sound card will be enabled(speaker icon turns blue indicating it is controlled by Sonic Fury). i am at a loss to why on some occasions the driver loads normally and other times it asks me to install it. i have had the card installed on another system with no problems. the current set up i have is amd athlon 1.2ghz 266fsb, Solek sl75drv bios kv3.5,256 ddr, gullimont 3d prophet (denator drivers), connexant 56k hardware, fujitsu 20gb 72000rpm, ata100, 2mb buffer, video logic sonic fury(if i dont smash the dam thing up!!) All the drivers are up to date and the on board battery is fine. I would appreciate if anybody knows why this problem keeps re-occuring.