BitRate used by Windows Messenger for Video Call

Hi,

I want to know as to what bitrate is used by Windows Messenger for the Video
with H.261 & H.263 Video Codecs.
This information is not being sent in the SDP (in fmtp attribute). Is there
ant defaule value used by Messenger for the same.

--
Thanks & regards,

Sanjay Dhand
1 answer Last reply
More about bitrate windows messenger video call

    Greetings Sanjay,

    Table 12 on this page covers this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/plan/rtcprot.mspx#EFAA

    Might also answer some other questions of yours there as well.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Sanjay Dhand" <SanjayDhand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to know as to what bitrate is used by Windows Messenger for the Video
    > with H.261 & H.263 Video Codecs.
    > This information is not being sent in the SDP (in fmtp attribute). Is there
    > ant defaule value used by Messenger for the same.
    >
    > --
    > Thanks & regards,
    >
    > Sanjay Dhand

Messenger Video Microsoft Windows XP