BitRate used by Windows Messenger for Video Call

January 28, 2005 8:05:04 AM

Hi,

I want to know as to what bitrate is used by Windows Messenger for the Video
with H.261 & H.263 Video Codecs.
This information is not being sent in the SDP (in fmtp attribute). Is there
ant defaule value used by Messenger for the same.

--
Thanks & regards,

Sanjay Dhand
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 4:02:17 PM

Greetings Sanjay,

Table 12 on this page covers this:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/p...

Might also answer some other questions of yours there as well.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!