keith

The messenger doesn't work with audio. everytime I try
this message pops up
the network or computer you are trying to reach is
experiencing a problem. Please try again later.

what is my problem

Greetings Keith,

It could be a whole variety of things. Messenger requires a direct connection between you
and your contact for voice functionality; as such, third-party firewalls, routers, etc. may
all block this from working. Even if you're not the one with such a networking scenario,
your contact may also be the one experiencing the problem. Does any of these scenarios fit
your configuration?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert