Logitech Microphone Does not work with messenger

My logitech camera phone works fine except when I want to
have voice convesation on windows messenger. What could
be wrong.

Greetings John,

Have you gone through the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard to make sure that the proper input has
been selected? To do so, open up the main Messenger window, click the Tools menu, and then
choose Audio/Video Tuning Wizard.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert