Logitech Microphone Does not work with messenger

Tags:
  • Microphone
  • Messenger
  • Logitech
  • Windows XP
January 29, 2005 11:02:52 AM

My logitech camera phone works fine except when I want to
have voice convesation on windows messenger. What could
be wrong.

More about : logitech microphone work messenger

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 7:38:43 PM

Greetings John,

Have you gone through the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard to make sure that the proper input has
been selected? To do so, open up the main Messenger window, click the Tools menu, and then
choose Audio/Video Tuning Wizard.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!