Logitech Microphone Does not work with messenger

My logitech camera phone works fine except when I want to
have voice convesation on windows messenger. What could
be wrong.
1 answer Last reply
More about logitech microphone work messenger

    Greetings John,

    Have you gone through the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard to make sure that the proper input has
    been selected? To do so, open up the main Messenger window, click the Tools menu, and then
    choose Audio/Video Tuning Wizard.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "JohnA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My logitech camera phone works fine except when I want to
    > have voice convesation on windows messenger. What could
    > be wrong.

Microphone Messenger Logitech Windows XP