Messenger 6.2

I have a problem with messinger signing out then signing right back on. I
have an "always on" DSL connection. It does this all the time and just
started a few days ago. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this to
happen?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    I too have dsl, I am very new at it, for i have only had it for 2 weeks, I
    can not send e-mail, i am only receving some of it i am at wits end as what
    do ?I had internet explorer befor and never had a problem can some one tel me
    what am I doning wrong? thanks

    "King Fish" wrote:

    > I have a problem with messinger signing out then signing right back on. I
    > have an "always on" DSL connection. It does this all the time and just
    > started a few days ago. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this to
    > happen?
    >
    > Thanks

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP