  • Messenger
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 30, 2005 8:02:44 PM

I have a problem with messinger signing out then signing right back on. I
have an "always on" DSL connection. It does this all the time and just
started a few days ago. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this to
happen?

Thanks

More about : messenger

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:21:01 PM

I too have dsl, I am very new at it, for i have only had it for 2 weeks, I
can not send e-mail, i am only receving some of it i am at wits end as what
do ?I had internet explorer befor and never had a problem can some one tel me
what am I doning wrong? thanks

!