Ok I had peoplepc as my internet source and got signed up
for windows messenger or msn messenger or whatever the
heck u want to call it and now I have AOL as my internet
source and it won't let me connect to the windows
messenger or whatever u call it!!! How do I get it to let
me use AOL as the internet source so I can get on windows
messneger or whatever it is!?!?????? Does neone
know???????????????????????????

You can download Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger or even Trillian, which
allows you to use the major 3 (Yahoo!, AOL, and MSN).
You can even go to http://webmessenger.msn.com/ to access a web-based
version.
Trillian download:
www.trillian.com
Messenger download
http://messenger.msn.com/

Download and install the MSN messenger client. AOL should allow you inbound
and outbound without a problem...unless your parents restricted your AOL
chat options. In that case, talk to Mom &Dad (or Mom, or Dad, or Mom&Mom or
Dad&Dad)..I hate being PC sometimes.

Bob

"ndasfgj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok I had peoplepc as my internet source and got signed up
> for windows messenger or msn messenger or whatever the
> heck u want to call it and now I have AOL as my internet
> source and it won't let me connect to the windows
> messenger or whatever u call it!!! How do I get it to let
> me use AOL as the internet source so I can get on windows
> messneger or whatever it is!?!?????? Does neone

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Download messenger, install, log on to aol then start messenger. Works
fine.