MSN Beta 7.0 no connection on activities and games

ronald

If i try the choise activities or games, i only get the message, connecting
to the server but nothing happens, please give some advise to solve this
problem !!!

I had this same problem when I installed the Beta
version, but had to revert back to 6.2 to work fully
again. I also put this problem to this news group but
fell on deaf ears!

Steve

ronald

Stephen,

Thanks for your reply, but are you now working with 6.2 ?
Or do you mean de-install 7.0 install 6.2 and update to 7.0 ?
The last one i tried, but no succes.

Ronald

"Stephen Reed" wrote:

> I had this same problem when I installed the Beta
> version, but had to revert back to 6.2 to work fully
> again. I also put this problem to this news group but
> fell on deaf ears!
>
> Steve

Hi Ronald I also have exactly the same problem but have found no answers
microsoft have been trying to help but unsure of the cause I too am going to

"Ronald" wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> Thanks for your reply, but are you now working with 6.2 ?
> Or do you mean de-install 7.0 install 6.2 and update to 7.0 ?
> The last one i tried, but no succes.
>
> Ronald
>
> "Stephen Reed" wrote:
>
> > I had this same problem when I installed the Beta
> > version, but had to revert back to 6.2 to work fully
> > again. I also put this problem to this news group but
> > fell on deaf ears!
> >
> > Steve

Seems like you have to "Down-Grade" back to Msn 6.2 for the activites and
games to work.. until microsoft releases the "Final Release of Msn 7.0"

"Sbirt" wrote:

> Hi Ronald I also have exactly the same problem but have found no answers
> microsoft have been trying to help but unsure of the cause I too am going to
>
> "Ronald" wrote:
>
> > Stephen,
> >
> > Thanks for your reply, but are you now working with 6.2 ?
> > Or do you mean de-install 7.0 install 6.2 and update to 7.0 ?
> > The last one i tried, but no succes.
> >
> > Ronald
> >
> > "Stephen Reed" wrote:
> >
> > > I had this same problem when I installed the Beta
> > > version, but had to revert back to 6.2 to work fully
> > > again. I also put this problem to this news group but
> > > fell on deaf ears!
> > >
> > > Steve

coldfire

well all i can say is that try and find the best version and download it
cos mine is workin fine

--
ColdfirE